Protect the things you care about
The Protect my Income Accident & Sickness Plan will allow you to benefit from up to £1500 per month with no proof of income required.
- No proof of income required (Bronze & Silver Plans)
- Easy to apply & no medical
- Immediate acceptance (aged 18-59)
- Covers the self-employed
- Covers hazardous occupations & pursuits
- Covers accident & Sickness claims
- Additional £10,000 Accidental Death Benefit included with all plans
Answers to your questions
The Protect my income Accident & Sickness Plan gives a monthly benefit of either £1,000, £1,500. £2,000 or £2,500 depending on the level of cover you need.
- No proof of income required for Bronze & Silver Plans
- Proof of 65% of gross taxable annual income required when claiming for Gold & Platinum Plans.
You must be between the ages of 18 and 59 inclusive, resident in the UK, Isle of Man or the Channel Islands and employed or self-employed and working for a minimum of 16 hours per week.
The Accident & Sickness Plan with hazardous pursuits included will cover the majority of sports such as horse riding, motorsports, winter sports and rugby .
There are some exclusions and it does not cover professional athletes, please dicuss with your agent the sports you participate in.
No, a medical is not required.