Protectmyincome admin

About Protectmyincome admin

This author has not yet filled in any details.
So far Protectmyincome admin has created 8 blog entries.

Michael Owen to Join Protect my Income’s Team Percy!

By |2019-03-15T12:17:34+00:00February 15th, 2019|Equestrian NEWS|

Michael Owen to join the Protect my Income team We are thrilled to reveal that the latest brand ambassador to join the ever-growing Protect My Income Team Percy is successful event rider and instructor, Michael Owen. Michael’s years of experience eventing and teaching means he knows how important it is to

2nd in the Superstock 600 Championship!

By |2019-03-15T16:15:01+00:00October 25th, 2018|Motorsport NEWS|

Joe Sheldon-Shaw claims 2nd in the Superstock 600 Championship Joe Sheldon-Shaw finished his 2018 BSB season in 2nd place in the Superstock 600 championship on Via Moto’s Kawasaki.  In 2019 he will be taking the step up to the Superstock 1000 class. Joe’s aim is to be on a Superbike

National Show Jumping Champion!

By |2019-03-15T16:17:12+00:00August 20th, 2018|Equestrian NEWS|

Pony Club National Open Show-Jumping Champions 2018! A big congratulations to sponsored rider Immy Kennedy who attended the Pony Club Championships at Cholmondley Castle in Cheshire on the 18th August. Immy and Ko-Ko (one of the youngest with one of only two ponies in the class) completed the big and

Personal Accident Insurance

By |2019-05-22T13:24:06+00:00June 13th, 2018|Time Saving Benefits|

Immediate Accident Protection available Get a free quote Personal Injury & Accident Insurance Cover From just £2.06 per week An injury policy with serious injury cover and Accidental Death included.  Guaranteed acceptance for UK residents aged 18-69 Serious injury cover Hospitalisation cover Fracture and

Enduro percy

By |2017-09-06T15:23:47+00:00September 6th, 2017|Time Saving Benefits|

Enduro Insurance Get a free quote For Amateurs and Professionals Enduro insurance for pleasure and racing as an amateur or professional. You are also covered at home, at work and when travelling abroad (so long as you are a UK resident) - including many high